**THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT**
There are only five days to go until we light the fuse on our annual Fireworks Extravaganza and the forecast is looking good (well, dry at least).
The PFA want to send out a big ‘thank you!’ to all those who have helped in the run up to the event and who have volunteered to help on the day; they genuinely can’t do it without you. The PFA are still short of helpers with the clean up on Sunday morning, so please come along if you can – you’re welcome to bring your children. The PFA team will be on site by 9am and even 30 minutes of your time would make a big difference. If you can help, please bring along gardening gloves if you have them, though disposable gloves will be available.
A few useful reminders:
- Gates open at 5pm. Entrance will be via Cunningham Road and there will be a guest list on the door - it’s a paperless event so you don’t need to bring your receipt with you. We encourage families to walk, as there is no parking available
- Please remember it's a CASH ONLY event. There will be an array of light up treats for the children at the Glow Shop, where prices will range from £1-£4, as well as bags of sweets and popcorn. There will also be a few pairs of ear defenders for sale for those with sensitive hearing
- The Ash Arms team will be serving Prosecco, beer and mulled wine plus, if you bring your own insulated cup you will get 50p off your mulled wine! Water and squash will be available FOC for children, so bring their re-usable water bottles
- Pizza Federicci will be selling delicious wood-fired pizzas, Global Catering will be serving gourmet burgers, jumbo sausages and halloumi burgers and there’ll also be a stall selling hot drinks
- Our in-house DJ Rob Stanton – aka ‘DJ Robsta’ will be providing the tunes on the night. Any requests, then please let us know as he’s threatening us with Katy Perry’s ‘Firework’ on loop!