**Volunteers and COVID-19**
St John's welcomes parent volunteers at this time, however it is essential that all volunteers:
- volunteer only in their own child’s class so that they are from the same household
- keep 2 metres from the children
- wear a mask
- read our Covid risk assessment
- are DBS checked and have read our safeguarding policy and signed the volunteers policy
- are escorted to and from wherever they will be working
- do not use staff areas such as photocopier or meeting room
Please complete the "Reply Slip" below and return this via email to Jenny McMillan: J.McMillan@st-johns.kent.sch.uk to inform her of your wish to volunteer.
**Please note that the Reading Angels program, usually coordinated by Elisabeth Smith, is currently on hold due to COVID-19**
Thank you for volunteering to drive children to an event arranged through the school. Please email your class teacher firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com with your driving licence, certificate of motor insurance, school trip volunteer information sheet (from the "Volunteer Handbook") and also the "Volunteer Driver Form" to cover the red tape.
Secondary School Work Experience
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to liaise regarding work experience.
Teacher Training Students
Please email email@example.com to liaise further.