**Volunteers and COVID-19**
St John's welcomes parent volunteers at this time, however it is essential that all volunteers:
- volunteer only in their own child’s class so that they are from the same household
- keep 2 metres from the children
- wear a mask
- read our Covid risk assessment
- are DBS checked and have read our safeguarding policy and signed the volunteers policy
- are escorted to and from wherever they will be working
- do not use staff areas such as photocopier or meeting room
Please complete the "Reply Slip" below and return this via email to Jenny McMillan: J.McMillan@st-johns.kent.sch.uk to inform her of your with to volunteer. If you are volunteering to be a Reading Angel please complete the same form and return to Jenny (Reading Angels are coordinated by Elisabeth Smith).
Thank you for volunteering to drive children to an event arranged through the school. Please email your class teacher email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org with your driving licence, certificate of motor insurance, school trip volunteer information sheet (from the "Volunteer Handbook") and also the "Volunteer Driver Form" to cover the red tape.
Please email email@example.com to liaise regarding work experience.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to liaise further.